ETHICAL HACKING WORKSHOP BY SUNNY VAGHELA AT SRM UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
Chennai, India, August 6, 2010: HackIT 2010 Ethical Hacking & Information Security Workshop atAaruush 2010, SRM University, Chennai by Sunny Vaghela
Workshop Dates: 1st & 2nd September,2010
Are you crazy about hacking??? Want to learn advanced ethical hacking ???
Then this is the right place for you to be…
This year Aaruush 2010, SRM University, Chennai organizes “HackIT 2010“-Two days Workshop on Ethical Hacking and Information Security in association with Sunny Vaghela, Director & CTO of TechDefence Pvt. Ltd.
The workshop is specially designed by TechDefence in co-ordination with Aaruush 2010, SRM University, Chennai for aspiring hacking and information security geeks.
• Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
• Live investigation Demonstration of various cases solved by Sunny Vaghela.
• Personal Interaction with Sunny Vaghela.
• Hands on Practice Sessions
• Ethical Hacking Toolkit(Includes PowerPoint Presentations,Tools,Ebooks).
Key Points of TechDefence:
• We have rich experience working on cases & training for Crime Branch, Ahmedabad,Nasik,Rajkot,Surat & Hyderabad.
• Successfully Conducted more than 160 workshops & seminars for Students & Professionals across globe.
• We helped Top Investigating Agencies to solve Cyber Terrorism Cases like Ahmedabad & Mumbai Blasts Cases.
• We do not use third party tools. we have developed our Crypters, remote administration tools, Scripts etc.
• Our Director & Trainer is supported by Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia.
• Topper of Workshop will be offered CCSE ( Certified Cyber Security Expert) worth 15,000 INR.
Information Gathering And Scanning
Mobile & VoIP Hacking
Web Application Hacking
Cyber Crime Investigation
To download detailed contents Click here (* kindly give hyperlink to the workshop content attached here.)
Workshop package includes:
Workshop participation fee
TechDefence ethical hacking toolkit fee
CPH certification fee
Ethical hacking handouts
2 days (12 hours, 6 hours/day)
Sunny Vaghela (Director & CTO,TechDefence Pvt. Ltd.) – Sunny Vaghela is serial entrepreneur & has wide experience in the field ofEthical Hacking,Cyber Crime Investigation & Forensics.At the age of 17,Sunny found many loopholes in SMS & VoIP Technology.At 18,Sunny has found loopholes like “Session Hijacking” & “Cross Site Scripting” in popular social networking website orkut.com. At 19 Sunny Vaghela has been awarded by Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award as IT Expert of Gujarat.At 20, He has solved more than 16 cases in association with Crime Branch,Ahmedabad. He traced out origin of Terror Email Trail of Ahmedabad Serial Bomb Blasts.He also helped Mumbai Police to get information on “jamat ud dawah” after Mumbai Terror Attacks.He has addressed more than 160 IT security conferences/Workshops at National & International Level all across Globe.He has trained professionals from many reputed Companies like Google,Yahoo!,ISACA,Temenos,ZOHO, Delloitte,K7 Antivirus,TCS,HCL,Sify & many Co-operative Banks of India.At 21, He is founder & Chief Technical Officer of TechDefence Pvt Ltd which is rapidly growing IT Security Training & Consulting Organization focusing on Cyber Crime Investigation,Cyber Law Consulting,Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing.
To know more about Sunny Vaghela please visit www.sunnyvaghela.com
To know more about TechDefence,kindly log on to www.techdefence.com
Aaruush 2010, SRM University, Chennai
Rs.600/- per participant.
FOR REGISTRATION GO TO
- Mahendra Reddy.B - +91-9790982598
- N.M.SRIKANTH - +91-9962305822
- P.A.NISCHAL - +91-9445553604
If you have any queries please feel free to contact:
Mobile: +91 9723373375